» Aerial Photography
New or archived Aerial Photography for multiple applications:
Vertical – optional scale
Oblique – ‘side view’ for scenic overviews
- historic archived photography
Orthophotography (corrected images for mapping and accurate ground measurements)
Fixed wing helicopter or UAV drone aircraft
Regular aerial photography flights over Nelson, Marlborough, West Coast, Lower North Island, and now nationwide using our network of operators.
- aerial photography is an excellent management tool and a great start to mapping your forest or farm
- Monitor your project roll-out or assess environmental changes. Capture that ‘point in time’ as proof of the existing situation on the ground
- Showcase your tourism attractions
- Digital camera with 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor producing 5,184 x 3,456 resolution linked to a Canon prime 20mm lens for verticals or a zoom lens for obliques.
- Costs can often be shared between clients to give best value service.
Contact us for special rates and join our email list to stay up to date – take advantage of an upcoming flight near you.