Aerial photography - see what we do to capture your images on this short video
Aerial Photography to suit your needs:
- Vertical – optional scale
- Oblique – ‘side view’ for scenic overviews
- Orthophotography (corrected images for mapping and for ground measurements)
- Photo-mosiac production and stereo pairs
- Google Earth image extracts where appropriate
- Regular aerial photography flights over Nelson, Marlborough, West Coast, Lower North Island, and now nationwide using our network of operators.
- Digital images are a great management tool – a great start to mapping your forest or farm – and can be captured at a variety of scales.
- Monitor your project roll-out or environmental changes.
- Capture that ‘point in time’ as proof of the existing siuation on the ground
- Showcase your tourist attractions
- Digital camera with 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor producing 5,184 x 3,456 resolution.
- Costs can be shared between clients to give best value service.
- Contact us for special rates & join our email list to take advantage of an upcoming flight near you.
We fly with Sounds Air - a business local to the Top of the South with regular flights from Nelson to Wellington – give them a go for great service and value.